- Sweep floors or wipe furniture, keeping them free from dirt and dust to prep them for polishing.
- Spray sparingly or pour a little at a time on a microfiber cloth.
- Apply to the wood surface to clean and polish.
- Use a little more or less as needed (to keep floors from being slippery).
- Use another cloth to remove the excess and buff to a shine.
- Repeat every week or two for clean and shiny wooden floors and furniture.
- Keep in a cool, dry place between uses.
Note: When applying to delicate wood surfaces, apply on a small hidden area first before applying to the entire surface.